The World Properties window lets you change certain properties and vanilla behavior about the world. This is freely accessed in single player worlds but permissions need to be granted on multiplayer due to the significant impact that these might have for those sharing a world with others. See below for the various world properties you can adjust.
The Time submenu lets you change things about the time in the world. You can freeze the time in the world, use the slider for a specific time or use a preconfigured time by pressing the designated buttons.
The Player submenu lets you adjust properties relating to the player entity:
- Player Invulnerability Prevents all forms of death, including void damage and /kill.
- Trample Farmland Disabling this property prevents farmland from being trampled.
- Mob Spawning This property corresponds to the vanilla "doMobSpawning" gamerule.
The Blocks submenu lets you adjust properties relating to blocks in the world
- Block Drops Disabling this property will prevent all drops from blocks, including items when breaking inventory blocks like chests.
- Block Gravity Disabling this property will prevent gravity-affected blocks like sand and gravel from falling.
- Fire Tick This property corresponds to the vanilla "doFireTick" gamerule.
- Random Tick Speed is a slider which corresponds to the vanilla "randomTickSpeed" gamerule. Setting this to 0 will disable random ticking.